How to Open an Amazon Account?
Published by iLogistics USA Team en 08/26/2019
If you want to sell on Amazon from outside the US this is what you currently need:
- Credit Card that can be charged internationally. Visa or Mastercard are the most common ones.
- A local bank in your country that supports what’s known as ACH (automated clearing house) which only means that your local bank can receive electronic transfer payments from Amazon.
- Your home address where you receive personal mail.
- Local phone number with your countries prefix.
- A US EIN number. You don’t have to be a corporation and have any type of legal status in the US to get this number. An EIN may be obtained by filing IRS Form SS-4, Application for Employer Identification Number.
To sell on Amazon, you can go through the following steps:
Step 1: Go to https://services.amazon.com/selling/getting-started.html
Step 2: Scroll down and click the “Start selling” link.
Step 3: Select between “Sell as a Professional” or “Sell as an Individual”. As a beginner we recommend selling as an individual. Amazon charges $0.99 per sale. For a professional seller account Amazon charges $39.99 per month.
Step 4: Fill out the required information and once you’re done then you’ve officially become an Amazon seller.
Our WMS integrates with Amazon and we do a quality fulfillment service, for more information contact us